Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Update on Life


Hey guys! I have exciting news.  I'll be moving to Dallas in less than 2 weeks.  I'm excited for new beginnings and all God has in store.  The past couple of years have not been the easiest for my family and I.  Moving is always a pain and as you know as a business owner it is important for me to establish a business and grow a clientele. I'm looking forward to doing that in Dallas and call it HOME!  I'm thrilled to network with other professional makeup artists and photographers in the industry.  If you are in the area and follow my blog and  my work I can't wait to meet you.
Also I've been swamped with life and I'm currently working on getting my Esthetic license so I've been a little MIA on my blogging and social media posts.  I can't wait till I get settled because I am going to bring you the BEST!  Thank you to all of you for your support.  It seriously  means EVERYTHING to me!!!
When I was at church this Sunday I vividly remember one of the pastors speaking a word to the congregation and it ministered to my heart because I felt like God was speaking that straight to me.  He said we might feel like life isn't going anywhere and you maybe stuck in a waiting period and wondering if God's forgotten about you but in that time that is when the most action happens from God.  He is perfecting your plan, He is aligning everything for that right moment for you.  Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.

His Promises are YES and AMEN!!!!

I continuously have to remind myself of that!  He is faithful to his promise! I can't wait to update you guys on everything!

xoxo,
Marilu

No comments:

Post a Comment