Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Fall Makeup Look Inspiration








Wow time flies! We are already in November!  And I am so excited I finally got to do a makeup look for you guys. I felt really inspired to do a makeup look especially since fall is here!
How did I find the inspiration for this look you maybe wondering?  I shall fill you in. ;)  
It all started with the Nordstrom Nsale.  This top that I'm wearing in the picture is actually from the sale.  I loved the color so I had to purchase it.  Then a couple weeks past and I was in search for a dark lip.  When I used to work for MAC cosmetics I remembered I  always loved how  Viva Glam III lipstick looked on me.  I made a MAC run to get the lipstick and while I was there I picked out the PERFECT lip liner to go with it MAC's Prolong Wear lip liner in Be Spoken For. Ugh it's the best combination ever! A few weeks past and I was ready for a new palette.  I kept seeing the Modern Renaissance Palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills in my news feed so I ended up purchasing it too.


I used Love Letter from the ABH Modern renaissance palette all over my lid and antique bronze on the crease to create a smokey effect. I really like the change it gave my everyday look.  These colors compliment every skin tone! Make sure to try them you won't regret it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment