Sunday, May 22, 2016

Me As A Bride Again




How lovely are these pictures!?  Thanks to Judy Nunez Photography based out of Charleston.  I never get tired of looking at them because they are just so stunning.  While I went to visit Charleston to do makeup for Charleston Fashion Week I decided to do a anniversary photo shoot.  The location was at Boone Hall Plantation and downtown Charleston.  I can not wait to show you the rest of the pictures.  

The dress was perfection.  It was lent to me by Jodi's bridals in Charleston.  I knew I wanted to wear long sleeves and they had just gotten this dress as a new arrival.  It was the first one I tried on and I fell in LOVE!  

I know I haven't blogged in forever and I apologize for that.  I actually feel inspired to blog more and do more videos.  Sometimes I can't help that life happens and I get tied up but I know I can always come on here and just pour my heart to you guys, it's so therapeutic for me!

And I'm not sure who all follows my blog or even reads this, or who actually accidentally stumbled upon this, but thank you for reading and thanks for letting me share with you my life, my thoughts, my suggestions, my story.  You all mean so much to me!

XO,
Marilu

1 comment:

  1. I love these guys. The florist and their team from bloomthat.com did an absolutely stunning job for my wedding flowers; also, my fiancé has been sending me amazing bouquets through them, all throughout our courtship.

    ReplyDelete