Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Adult Braces Update (Braces Removal)


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  Oh my goodness I didn't realize how much I missed blogging until I started typing! :D  You know my blog will always be my baby! This is where I can pour out my heart and thank you to all of you who listen/read! :)

If you haven't noticed....I GOT MY BRACES REMOVED! (insert happy dance) I think the best thing about not having braces is hands down flossing.  Boy I sure don't miss flossing with braces!

I want to take this opportunity to thank you guys for 8k views and counting for my "Braces Update" video on YouTube.  Never did I imagine it would get that many views.  Yet alone have all these wonderful professionals such as Dentists reach out to me on my blog and write me such positive and encouraging words! It truly means so much to me to hear from you and my followers! I'm so happy I can be a positive voice in the people who struggle and have struggled with achieving that dream of a beautiful smile.  Being an adult and having to take care of your teeth is not all that easy when it wasn't done in childhood. 

I also want to share with you guys a new video I made on my braces removal.  In it I show you pictures of my dental clinic and my orthodontist. I include a close up of me with braces.  I update you on the removal of my braces process and how I've had to maintain my beautiful smile! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do! 

And again thank you all so much for watching my videos, reading my blog, giving me thumbs up, subscribing to my changel, and writing me comments! I see you and I appreciate you guys more than you will ever know! 

xoxo, 
Marilu 

1 comment:

  1. This is probably informative post, I got my braces when I was 31, and I was glad I did.

    ReplyDelete