Monday, October 5, 2015

My Current Drugstore Favorites!





I'm all about convenience especially when you're a mom.  I recently ran out of my foundation and I soo wanted to avoid the crowded malls and Sephora in this city.  I figured I would give drugstore makeup a try.

My toddler is OBSESSED w Target.  It makes him perfectly content strolling up and down the aisles.  And if that makes him happy that works for me because everyone knows Target is the jam! As I got to the beauty department I couldn't help but scope out all the good stuff. 

There are 4 items I've tried and I absolutely love!  I have incorporated them into my daily makeup routine and they are fabulous because you can't beat the price.  All prices are from Target.  Prices may vary depending which store you are at.






I love how my skin looks! I've even gotten so many compliments since I've been wearing these products!
$7.99
Maybelline Master Prime By FaceStudio
 I hate using my favorite MAC Prep and Prime on a daily basis when I'm out and about doing errands.  Master Prime by Maybelline is the perfect daily primer alternative.  It's silky smooth and the best application is with your hands to really fill in fine lines and pores.  You can see it instantly blur out any imperfections and once the foundation goes on top you can be sure it's a flawless finish. 



$11.99
Loreal Infalliable Pro-Matte
OMG RAVing about this one.  Where has this foundation been all my life!?  Or was I living in a cave? haha No, but really I found out about this foundation from a client.  She was a model walking on a runway show.  She wanted me to use this foundation on her.  I always try to make my models happy and after all I wanted to see for myself how this foundation worked.  Can I just say BEAUTIFUL!  Super flawless with a demi matte finish.  In other words your skin won't be looking super dry.  It's ideal for combination to oily skin however if you have dry skin this will not dry you out.  It also is 24hr wear and it does live up to it's claim! This baby stays put all day!

The next day I went and bought myself a tube!  Love, Love, Love! I've heard great things about the matching powder as well.  It's a beautiful foundation which leaves my skin flawless.  I highly recommend it.  It photographs beautifully and I love the tube packaging!

$7.99
Maybelline Master Conceal
This concealer is super fab.  It gives great coverage all while having a smooth consistency.  It gives such a perfect highlight.  Definitely a must try!
$6.99


NYX Eyebrow Gel
This is just genius.  So many of my clients have asked me about a product that is a gel but won't dry out.  Most of the dip brow gels do end up drying out and some of the reason can be because of packaging.  What I love about this particular product is that it comes in a tube.  You can squeeze the desired amount and work from there all while the product is sealed tightly in the tube.  The colors are great the only tip I have for this is don't draw your brow on but instead fill it in for a soft look because dip brow when not used correctly can look very harsh.

Wether you're on a budget or just need to get these products out of convenience I hope this gives you an insight as to what to look for next time you go makeup shopping at the drugstore. And if you happen to try these products I recommended, I want to hear your feedback!  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

xoxo,
Marilu


No comments:

Post a Comment