Monday, March 2, 2015

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme Colors and Review

Matte lipsticks are a huge trend.  There is just something about them.  The formula makes the colors look so smooth and velvety but with a punch of fierceness.  

I'm always looking for a deal, especially when it comes to makeup.  I ran into the NYX Soft Matte lip creams which I'm so obsessing over.  If you ask me...it's GENIUS.  Matte lip creams and matte liquid lipsticks are the JAM! They go on soo smooth.  The applicator allows you to precisely fill in your lips making it almost impossible to make a mistake or make it look sloppy.  It's not always necessary to use a lip liner with  liquid lipsticks.  It is definitely optional if you want to use a lip liner to enhance your lips or to manipulate the color to your desired look. 
Ibiza
Beautiful salmon pink color that almost looks neon.
When you think of matte lipsticks you may think it will feel dry and crackly but these gems are anything but that. They go on creamy and then set to a matte.  You can tell they have dried on your lips but it never feels bothersome or uncomfortable.  I recommend  a lip primer for best results.

I hope this helps you decide which colors you want to try out. I really wanted to showcase the colors on a full face of makeup because sometimes swatches and pictures of lips with the colors on don't show the big picture.  I will be bringing you more colors soon!  I'm waiting on some of the colors to come back in stock! Price is very reasonable.  They look so different in the package but once you apply them on they are absolutely gorgeous.  The only thing I wish is that they came in a bigger package to get more product! 
Once you've tried them I want to know your thoughts!
xoxo,
Marilu

Morroco
Vivid, eye catching bright orange.


Cannes
Neutral dusty rose tone for everyday wear.

London
Nude pale brown.

7 comments:

  1. Love them all! I have Abu Dhabi and i looove the color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too!! :) Thanks for visiting my blog Sandra! :)

      Delete
  2. I bought two and love them! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Marilu 😄 I love the formula of these too!!! 💄💋

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannes looks so pretty! I love using London as a base with my normal wear lipsticks because it helps the lipstick last much longer--it's like a DIY stain. It's perfect for work because I don't have to constantly reapply.

    ReplyDelete