Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Kylie Jenner Lip Color



Kylie Jenner has been looking smokin hot lately.  Recently she has been rocking a beautiful neutral matte lip.  This color is perfect for everyday wear and I was obsessed...then I noticed more and more people talking about this lip color and everyone was racking their brains as to what color it could be.  

Well me being a makeup artist...I knew that color could easily be something I had already or it was easily something that could be found with in various cosmetic lines.  Finding out what exact color she's wearing is something we may never know so I was on a mission to recreate this same shade.


I used NYX lipstick in Thalia (all over0 with Mac's Creme D' Nude (on top and in the center).  For the Lip Liner I used Lancome's Lip Liner in "Ideal"  The formula to this particular lipstick has a sheen to it, so to make it more matte I added MAC's lose translucent powder. It's nice to know that you can change the formula of a lipstick in an easy step.  It's perfect and so convenient.









What do you guys think about this shade?  Are you guys going to try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment