Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Pregnancy Journey In Pictures


 I can't believe it.  I'm pretty much at the end of my pregnancy at 39 weeks and 2 days.  The due date that seemed like an eternity away is now just days from becoming reality.

This will probably be my last post I do pregnant with Emmanuel.  These past few days have been hectic with getting everything prepared for baby and family as they will come into town; leaving me with minimal time to blog, so this is why I decided to dedicate a blog post on my bump journey in pictures.

Every chance I got I took a picture of my growing baby bump.  I wanted to keep my family and friends back in Texas apart of my progress since they could not see me in person and see my baby bump grow.


Being pregnant has taught me a lot.  It has taught me to love my body even more, to accept my body just the way it is even with all the changes that comes with pregnancy hormones, and to be confident in it.  

I'm really going to miss waking up every morning to kicking and jabbing in my tummy, and I will miss going to sleep feeling his little hiccups and a lot of him moving around.  I would always tell my hubby, "I wish you could feel what I feel when he moves inside of me.  It's just the most amazing feeling ever."  And it truly is.  I know I'm going to miss it soo much when he is born and as I see him grow each day right before my eyes.  

I understand most pregnant women want baby out at this point in pregnancy.  Trust me I have had times where I think to myself I'm so over this because at this stage your body is in so much pain, but then I think to myself, relax, just enjoy and cherish every moment he's in your tummy because your going to miss it one day.  

This little angel can take as long as he wants.  God has a glorious day all planned out for him to be born.
This is me 39 weeks preggo and baring the belly at Folly Beach!  This day was so fun.  I love living close to the coast. 

Here I am 39 weeks and 2 days.  Wow has he gotten big.  I wonder how much he weighs.

I'm so blessed to have met such  amazing people throughout my  pregnancy journey whether in person, or through social networking.  Thank you for following my videos, blog, facebook, twitter, and instagram.  I truly, truly appreciate it and am thankful for all your support.

And above all a HUGE, BIG, ENORMOUS, thank you to my wonderful hubby who is so amazing, and caring through out this whole pregnancy.  I'm truly blessed to have you as my husband.  I love you and I can't believe in a couple of days our lives are about to change forever, but all for the better.


Of course this won't be my last pregnancy post.  I plan to post more things up like for example, all the craziness that happened to my body right at 37 weeks, weight gain, and all the juicy details of pregnancy and birth! LOL

Until them this mommy is going to be preparing to welcome a little angel into this world!!!

xoxo, 
Marilu





1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your post Marilu! Thank you for sharing your pregnancy pictures. You truly had that glow about you! Wishing you nothing but the best for you, your husband, and your new little angel :)

    ReplyDelete