Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Choosing Our Stroller Review Part 2: Britax B Agile




Bassinet with out seat.
If you guys got a chance to read my First Stroller Review you can see why we decided on the Britax B Agile Stroller.  It was just the best fit for us.  

The travel system and Bassinet arrived within days.  I did not assemble it.  My husband did, but from what he says about the assembling part, it was easy with just one push of a button.  The directions were easy to comprehend and self explanatory. 

The travel system is beautiful.  It has plenty of options and has great material.  The parts are sturdy, well made and very light weight.  The bassinet is lovely and very roomy and cozy for our baby boy.  As we stroll it around it glides so smoothly with out any trouble and it has a great turning radius.


This is the trunk of our Lexus as you can see it doesn't take up a lot of room.  It's ideal for parents who have a compact car.  This is great for road trips when you need that extra space for luggage.

Overall I'm extremely, extremely content with my Britax B Agile travel system.  So thankful I bought it.  Stay tuned for my third review, of course that will be when baby arrives and see how he loves it too!

xoxo,
Marilu

3 comments:

  1. Can you please tell me how you removed the stroller seat? I'm trying to do the same thing with mine but there is one part of the stroller seat that seems impossible to remove. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty easy because everything was velcro and snap on. Which part are you having trouble on?

      Delete
  2. Hello can you tell me how you installed only the storage basket ! Please

    ReplyDelete