Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Gender Reveal Pictures


I knew right from the beginning of my pregnancy that I wanted to have gender reveal pictures done.  It's just so much fun announcing the news that way.  When we found out the gender of our baby we immediately told family only.  We scheduled our photo session and when the pictures were ready, we then announced it to the world.  It was really special, but also very hard to keep in.  I just wanted to shout it out to everyone that I was having a boy.


I mainly got the ideas from Pinterest.  I was blessed to find a great photographer here in Charleston that was with in my budget, Amber Elliott Photography.  These pictures were taken at James Island County Park.  I discussed the ideas with Amber and we took different poses.


Overall I was pretty pleased with the pictures.  They are precious memories I can share with my little Prince.  I know he is going to love them.


Makeup and hair is of course by me and this dress is from TJ Maxx only $16.99.  I'm such a bargain shopper.  It's not a maternity dress, but I knew it was roomy enough for my baby bump.  Earrings are from Forever 21.  Scarf is also from Forever 21.

Overall  my pregnancy is going fantastic.  I'm going to be in the third trimester in a couple of weeks! I'm so excited to meet my angel and for you to meet him as well!

xo,
Marilu


1 comment: