Thursday, January 24, 2013

Behind The Inspiration Of My Baby Boy's Name



Many people have asked me how I chose the name Emmanuel for my little boy.  First of all I remember seeing this X-factor video of Emmanuel Kelly's story and I found it so inspiring.  He has an incredible voice.  Whenever I would here his name in the video it sounded so powerful and beautiful.

Then at Christmas time during a church service they were playing songs with Emmanuel in it and I could not pass up that powerful name for my little boy.  I knew instantly he was going to be called Emmanuel.  So my husband and I decided to name him Emmanuel Andres Segura.  Emmanuel meaning "God with us" and Andres

meaning "strong, manly, brave".  Andres is my husbands middle name.

Every day I pray for this little one growing inside of me.   Words can't even describe the love I have for him.  I can't wait to meet him and hold him in my arms!!!

1 comment: