Monday, January 14, 2013

5 Months Pregnant: Maintain your Fabulousness!


Happy 5 months to my baby angel! We are halfway there.  I'm so so excited!  Pregnancy is definitely more fun in the second trimester.  I feel better and I definitely have more energy.  Luckily I'm still fitting into my regular clothes but kinda tight at the belly.  So I'm opting for more lose clothing gradually and eventually I'll be working my way into some maternity clothing.


 I'm wearing a basic grey t-shirt I got it at some random little shop, with mossimo cheetah print pants and xhiliration metallic ballet flats from Target.  My necklace is from Forever 21.  A beautiful statement necklace really takes a basic t-shirt to a whole new level.

 


Aqua Lip Liner in 15c
Rouge Artist Intense 10 (pink on far right)


I'm waring Urban Decay's Electric liner all on the lid blended well with a brush, and from my Coastal Scents 252 palette I applied a mint eye shadow on top to really make the color more minty blue.  I added a matte grey shadow also from the Coastal Scents 252 palette on the crease.  On the lips I have on Aqua Lip by Makeup Forever in 15c and Makeup Forever Lipstick in 10.

What do you guys think?  As a mommy to be I feel EXTRA beautiful these days and the need to look EXTRA beautiful because I am carrying a precious life in me, a little miracle from God.  So shine, shine, shine, while your pregnant!

xoxo,
Marilu

No comments:

Post a Comment