Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Skull Makeup For Halloween!


Happy Halloween everyone!  I decided to do my hubby's makeup for Halloween.  We did skull makeup on him and it was a total hit.  He looked really scary in real life.  I love the bullet hole on his forehead.

It took me about an hour to do the whole makeup.  It was so much fun doing it.  This is literally what I love to do.  All I used was a $6 Halloween makeup kit I purchased at Walgreens and MAC's black track fluid line, Mac's Carbon and Espresso shadow for shading.  I also used MAC's Fascinating Kohl liner for some finishing touches.  What do you guys think of my work?


2 comments:

  1. Wow, nice and awesome halloween makeup!
    I've been looking for some cool Halloween makeup ideas for this coming halloween.
    This one just gave me an idea. Cheers and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wholesale cosmetics good joy examining your write-up. It has crammed inside facts we seeking IN ADDITION TO my spouse and i similar to write-up several application form involving feelings This often "The content material towards write-up is usually awesome" astounding function.

    ReplyDelete